To add Facebook Pixel to your website:
1. To start, please go to https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel. Click on Go to ads manager and log in, or make an account with Facebook Pixel following their regular process.
2. Once you sign in, click on the dots cube button and select Events Manager.
3. Click on Set up Pixel
4. Click on Manually add pixel code to website
5. Copy the Application ID from the code and go back to your website.
6. Go to your website Editor, click on Settings and select Plugins and Custom Codes. Click on Manage then on +Add New Plugin, and add Facebook Pixel.
7. In the Application ID field, you will need to add the code snippet that you previously copied. Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
6. Publish your website to update it with the changes you've made.