Editing Your Homepage Text
In this article, you can learn how to edit and customize your Homepage text.
To edit your Homepage text:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage.
- Select Text.
"Title 1" and "Title 2" Customization
- To edit the text click on the text box in "Title 1" and "Title 2".
- You can customize the text style - making it bold using the "B" button or italic using the "i" button.
- To change the Text Size, Letter Spacing, Word Spacing, Line Height, Bottom Spacing and Rotate - click on the "Tt" button.
- Click on the Gear icon next to "Title 1" and "Title 2" to open additional text formatting: Text Shadow, Text Style and Background, Text Animation.
Text Layout and Positions
- Click on the Layouts tab to choose a pre-made layout for the text.
- The Position tab allows you to set the text in one of the nine text locations on your homepage.
- The Position Gear Icon allows you manually adjust the Text Position, Text Alignment, Homepage Text Width Text Box Width and the Text Bottom-Spacing.