Show or Hide a Page from Menu, Homepage, Footer and Mobile
You can remove certain pages from the Menu, Homepage and Footer, or Hide them from users.
To remove or show:
- In the Editor, click on Pages and locate the page that you wish to show or hide.
- Click on the Gear Icon next to the page name.
- Check/uncheck the checkbox in the following settings:
- Show on Menu - this setting will show the page on your website's Menu.
- Show on Homepage - this setting will show the page on your website's Homepage.
- Show on Footer - this setting will show the page on your website's Footer.
- Hide Page From Users - this setting will hide the page in the published version of your website. You will still be able to manage the page on your editor, but it will not show to your users.
- Hide from Mobile - this setting will hide the page from the Homepage on mobile devices. Users will still be able to access the page from the Menu.
- The Homepage cannot be hidden from users.
- A Promo page will not appear on the Menu or Footer, and cannot be hidden from the Homepage.
- In order to be able to remove pages from the Homepage, make sure to set your Website Type to Multi-page.