Setting Currency and Payment Methods
Setting your accepted Currency and Payment Methods is essential for allowing your clients to purchase your products, services, etc. These settings are available on different pages that require you to display pricing, such as E-commerce, Restaurant Menue, Pricing Table, Events, Donate Page, Schedule Booking, etc.
To set currency and payment methods:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate the page for which you want to set the currency and payment methods and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Payments methods tab (in the E-commerce page, click on Settings, and select Payment methods).
- In the Currency box:
- Select the Main Currency for your website to make sure that you are paid in your local currency.
- You can also set Multi-Currency and have different currencies optional for your clients (make sure your payment method supports the selected currencies).
- In the Offline Payment Methods box:
- Select your preferred offline payment method from the available options - Bank Deposit, Cash on Delivery (COD), Check, Money Order, Pay in Store, and Phone. Switch the button to ON.
- You will need to instruct your customers on how to complete their order and transfer the payment via the selected method. Click on the arrow pointing down near the selected method and enter the relevant details.
- In the Wallets box:
- In the Credit Card Gateway Provider box:
- You can accept online payments via the available gateway companies - Stripe, 2Checkout, Braintree, Square, Authorize.Net, Worldpay, SagePay, Tranzila, Pelecard, and CreditGuard.
- Select your preferred gateway company, create an account with said company, then enter the key/application ID/user name/account number, etc., which you received from the credit card gateway.
- In the Conversion Code box, you can enter scripts and codes that will run upon order submission, e.g. Google conversion, Facebook pixel, etc.
- Different payment methods will be available according to the Premium Package of the website.
- When you are satisfied with your website and ready to put it online, click the Publish button to have it updated with all the changes.