Managing Your Events Page
The Events Page is useful for listing any events that you want your visitors to know about.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Events page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Events tab, add a new event by clicking on the +Add New Event button. You can enter the following:
- Event Details - You can enter the Event Name, Event Registration Status to indicate whether it's still possible to register for the event, Email Receiver of the event orders (restricted to 5 email addresses), Event Closed custom message to display for visitors and a Sold Out Message to display when all the event's tickets are sold out. You can also upload Images (the size limit for an image is 50MB), set the Date, Location, Address, and Description of the event.
- Tickets - You can choose the way to sell tickets to your event from the Action Button drop-down list, show how many tickets are left, add the Ticket Name, Type and Price. You can also add more details such as Description, Ticket Policy, Minimum/Maximum purchases per order, and Limit Quantity.
- Check-in Password - You can get your attendees into your event quickly by scanning tickets.
- Registration Form - You can create a registration form for your visitors to fill when registering for your event.
- Custom SEO - You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Payment Methods tab, you can add currency and set your payment methods. Read more about Setting Currency and Payment Methods.
- In the Tax tab, you can add Tax. Read more about Setting Tax.
- In the Configuration tab, you can set the following:
- Under Options, you can set Abandoned Order Reminder to send reminder emails to visitors who abandoned their shopping cart in the process of purchasing from you. Read more about The Abandoned Cart Tool.
- Under Custom Labels, you can customize your labels. The default labels are "Read More", "Upcoming Events", "Past Events", "Buy Now", etc. You can customize them to your needs.
- In the Orders tab, you can see a list of all the orders, filter them by status, date, and type as well as manage them. Read more about Checking Your Orders.
- In the Tickets tab, you can see a list of tickets per event and the relevant information for it. Read more about Checking Your Tickets List.
- In the Coupons tab, you can create coupons to give special deals and discounts. Read more about Creating Coupons.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received donations.
- The order in which the events are displayed is by date.
- Under the Manage column, clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an event.
- When you are satisfied with your website and ready to put it online, click the Publish button to have it updated with all the changes.