Integrating Twitter Conversion Tracking with Your Website
Twitter Conversion Tracking helps you target your audience based on interests, geography, gender, device, or users similar to your followers. You can also maximize the relevancy of your message by targeting keywords in people's Tweets.
To use Twitter Conversion Tracking:
- In the Editor, click on Settings.
- Select "Plugins and Custom Code" then click on the Manage button.
- Click on +Add New Plugin.
- Type in "Twitter Conversion Tracking" in the search bar and click on Add.
- In the following window, in the Application ID field, you will need to add the code snippet from the code Twitter Conversion Tracking gives you to connect to your website. It is is a unique verification code.
- To help you find the Application ID, check out the section How to find the application ID? in the window.
- Go to your Twitter Conversion Tracking Account to get the code.
- Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.