Editing Your Portfolio Page
Using the Portfolio Page you can add your work, create categories, and separate them to subcategories inside.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Portfolio page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add a new item, click on the +Add New Item button and enter the Title and Main Image for the category. After uploading the Main Image, you can add filters to it and crop it to your liking.
- You can add Sections, enter a Title, Description, and More Images.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- The size limit for an image is 50MB, and the types of files that can be uploaded are .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .svg, .webp.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which an item appears by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete an item.