Editing Your Numbers Counter Page
The Numbers Counter page is a great tool to advertise informative numbers regarding your website, business or product.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Numbers Counter page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add an item to your counter, click on the +Add New Item button.
- Each item can include a Count to number, Description, and a Special sign such as K (thousands), % (percentage), etc.
- Each Item can be set with the website's main Color or with a custom color of your choice. You can also select an Icon from our free icon library, to display next to the item.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete an item.