Editing Your Contact Page
Adding your contact information is important to allow your visitors to contact you.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Contact page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
Basic Contact Tools:
- Phone - Set the type of communication and relevant details (Phone, Skype, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Email - Set the Displayed Email you want your visitors to see, and the Email Receiver you want to receive the contact messages (restricted to five email addresses). Read more about Checking Your Form Messages.
- Address and Opening Hours - Set the address and opening hours to let your clients know your availability and location.
- Social Details - If you wish to display your social icons on your contact page, switch the button to ON and click on the Manage Social button.
- Auto Reply Message - Set an auto-reply email to send to users who contact you.
- Scripts and Codes - Add your Google Conversion code, Facebook Pixel code, etc.
- Custom Form Fields - Design a custom form instead of using the generic one. Read more about Editing Your Custom Form Builder.
- Custom Thank You Message - Set a custom "thank you" message to display to your users after contacting you.