Editing Your Call-To-Action Form
To add a Call-To-Action Form to your Homepage:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage.
- Select Buttons, Forms, Etc.
- In the Action Type box, click on the drop-down menu and select Vertical Form or Horizontal Form.
- You can set the Style and Width of the form.
- In the field "Email Receiver", set the email to receive form submissions.
- "Scripts and codes run upon message submission" field allows you to add a custom code that will be triggered when the form is submitted.
- Under Auto Reply Message, switch the button to ON to edit the message that will be sent after filling the form.
- Under Custom Form, switch the button to ON, then click on the Manage Custom Form button. Read more about Custom Form.