Checking Your Form Messages
When clients have submitted form messages to you, you will receive them in two places - the entered email addresses and in your form messages list.
To check your form messages:
- Go to your website's Dashboard.
- Under Activities you will see Form messages - Click on it. You will be able to check all form messages.
- You can change the status of every message to New, In Progress, Pending, Completed or Canceled.
- For more information, click on Info, and to delete a message, click on Delete.
- You can filter your messages by status and date.
- For your convenience, you can Export the messages into an Excel file (CSV format).
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received messages.
- To reply to the messages, go to the email you set as the Email Receiver and you will be able to reply to the messages from there. Websites without a Premium Package will need to go to their Dashboard to see the full message, while Premium users will be able to see the full message in their email.