Adding and Managing Your Products
Adding and managing the products in your E-commerce is important in order for your visitors to view the available products and purchase from you.
To add products:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the All Products tab to view all your products.
- To add a new product, click on the +Add New Product button.
- In the General tab, enter the Product Name and Description. You can add a Ribbon name, to display as a banner on the product image.
- If you're selling a Digital File, switch the option to ON and upload the file.
- Set the Price of the product, and choose if you want to list the product as On Sale.
- Add Additional Info such as Stock Keeping Unit to refer to the particular stock keeping unit of that product, and Brands or vendors that make the product.
- Upload Images and Videos of your product.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
Additional product tools:
- In the Related Products tab, you can choose between showing products from the same categories or from all products:
- Set it as Auto, where the system will decide for you and try to find products from the same categories related to this product. If the system does not find products in that category, it will show products from all parts of the website.
- Set it as Custom and select which products to show.
- Set it as Off and no related products will show on this product.
- In the More tab:
- Set the Minimum and Maximum amount purchase of the product per order.
- Set the product as Non-taxable.
- Hide the product review option so your clients won't be able to write reviews.
- Assign products as Bought Together.
- Enable F.A.Q. for the product and add questions.
- Replace the Add to Cart button and set it as a "Contact Us" type, or set it to Redirect to an External URL and add an external link where you sell products. It's a great way to direct your visitors to purchase from your affiliate links!