Adding an External Link to Your Website Menu
You can add an external link to your website menu and direct your visitors outside of your website.
To add an external link:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Click on the Arrow button pointing down next to the +Add New Page button at the top.
- Select Add External Link.
- Click on the Edit button to enter the External Link URL, make sure to enter a valid URL. e.g. https://example.com.
- To change the name of the field, highlight the text that says External Link, and enter the desired name instead.