Transferring a Website to Another User
Transferring your website from one account to another is useful if you want to give your website to someone else, in case you're building websites for others.
To transfer a website:
- Go to the Dashboard of the website you want to transfer.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select Transfer from the drop-down list.
- You will be asked the email account you want to transfer the website to - enter the correct email account and click Transfer Website.
- Your website will be transferred from your current account to the one entered.
- This action transfers only the website, without any of the invoices, products, or other information that is related to the account owner.
- The user to whom you are transferring the website must have a SITE123 account. If they don't have one, please make sure they open an account before transferring the site.
- If you are building websites for others, you can join SITE123's Experts Program and earn high commissions. Click here to learn more about the program.