Integrating AddThis with Your Website
The AddThis plugin offers a set of URL endpoints that allow you to share content from your website to any of AddThis' supported destination services.
To use AddThis:
- In the Editor, click on Settings.
- Select Plugins and Custom Code then click on the Manage button.
- Click on +Add New Plugin.
- Type in "AddThis" in the search bar and click on Add.
- In the following window, in the Application ID field, you will need to add a code snippet from the code AddThis gives you to embed in your website. It is a unique verification code.
- To help you find the Application ID, check out the section How to find the application ID? in the window.
- Go to your AddThis account to get the code.
- Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.