Editing Your Numbered Features Page
Using the Numbered Features page you can organize your site and show your visitors your business features in numeric order.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Numbered Features page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add an item, click on the +Add New Item button.
- Enter the Title of the item and Description.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete an item.