Editing Your Customers Page
Adding a Customers page is important to show all of the customers and businesses that you are currently working with, or worked with in the past. It is useful for creating credibility and interest with more potential clients.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Customers page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- You can categorize your customers into different groups.
- To add a new category, in the sidebar under Customers, write the category name and click on the Add button.
- To add a new customer, click on the +Add New Item button and enter the relevant details, such as Customer Logo, Alternative Text for the Image, the Relevant Category and a Link to the Customer's Website.
- Click on the Palette Icon (or the "DESIGN" button) next to the Edit button, then click on Customize. You can set the number of images to be displayed in a single row.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the customers appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate or Delete an item.