Editing Your Articles Page
The Articles Page is a useful way to post articles on your website to provide and share information.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Articles page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Articles tab, you can categorize your articles into different groups.
- To add a new category, in the sidebar under All, write the name of the category and click on the Add button.
- To add a new article, click on the +Add New Article button and enter the relevant details, such as Title, Tags, Description, Image, and Content. You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Settings tab, under Options, you can set the following:
- The comments systems type and select how your visitors will comment on posts.
- Show the number of comments.
- Show the estimated article read time (calculated automatically by word count).
- Show related articles.
- Show social media share buttons.
- Under Custom Labels you can customize your labels. The default labels are "Read More" and "See More". You can customize them to your needs.
- In the Comments tab, you can see a list of all the comments left on your articles, including hidden comments.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received comments on your articles.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.