Customizing Your Website Structure and Advanced Settings
To customize your website structure:
- In the Editor, click on Design.
- Click on the Customize and select Website Structure from the drop-down list.
- Scroll through the various structures and pick the one that best suits you.
You can choose between different structure types and have your Website Menu displayed accordingly. For example, Top Menu, Side Menu, Floating Menu (will float over the pages and continue to appear when scrolling through your website), and Icon Menu (will show when clicking on the menu icon).
- For more specific settings, click on Customize and select Advanced from the drop-down list.
These are the sections you can customize:
- In the Structures tab, you can change the Layout Structure and the Layout Width.
- In the Website Menu Navigation tab, you can set the Header Opacity, Size and Font Style, set the Menu Link Style and Menu Font Size.
You can also choose to Hide the Menu Line that is separating the header and the homepage, as well as enable Sticky Menu, which will stick the menu to the top of the screen when your visitors scroll down.
- In the Buttons tab, you can set the Button Style and the Button Font Style.
- In the General Options tab, you can set the Inside Page and Homepage Header style, as well as the Header Transform (page title text design), and the Typography Size.