Creating a Landing Page
If you are looking to create a Landing Page and not a full website, you can do that by using the Homepage and our Call-To-Action options.
To create a Landing Page:
- Create a new website by selecting one of the relevant categories: Bussiness, E-commerce, Evetns, etc.
- In the Editor, click on Homepage and select Select Buttons, Forms, Etc.
- Choose your preferred Action Type, such as Button, Form, etc. Read more about Editing Your Homepage Call-To-Action.
- Edit your Homepage Text accordingly.
- Then, click on Pages. Keep the pages you want to display as sections on your landing page.
Remove the irrelevant ones, or Add a New Page, such as a "Donate" Page, Events Page, or any other page you like and edit it accordingly.
- Make sure to Hide the pages from the Menu and Footer (the Home page and any other page you decided to leave).
- You can also Add Floating Contact Buttons to increase conversion.