Adding Plugins and Custom Code
Adding Plugins or Custom Code is a useful way to give your website additional functionality. We offer various Plugins, depending on your needs: Analytics Tools, Live Support Chat, Marketing Tools, Webmaster Tools, and more.
To add plugins or custom code:
- In the Editor, click on Settings.
- Select Plugins and Custom Code, then click on the Manage button.
- Click on Add New to add a new Plugin or Custom Code.
- To add a Plugin, select your desired one from our App Market, such as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- To add a Custom Code, enter the Name, Enable/Disable it, Set the code place (head or body of the website) and enter the relevant Code. You can add features that run on top of the website (e.g. popups, banners, chats) or features that run in the background (e.g. analytics tools, tracking pixels, heatmaps tracking).
- The code snippet cannot affect the website's CSS or JS.
- The code snippet will be active only on the published version of a website, that connected a custom domain name.
- See the full list of plugins on our App Market.