Editing Your Timeline Page
The Timeline page is the best tool to use when you want to showcase the history of yourself, your business or your product.
To add edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Timeline page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add an item to your timeline, click on the + Add New Item button.
- Each item can include a Title, Date, and Description field, in which you can add images, videos, files, etc.
- Each Item can be set with the website's main Color or with a custom color that you want. You can also choose an Icon from our free icon library, to display next to the item.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.